
Label: Polydor K.K.
Catalog number: POCD 1011
Format: CD Maxi-Single
Country: Japan
Released: 1990
Tracklisting :
1. And I Loved You (Classic Club Mix) (7.34)
2. And I Loved You (Classic Radio Mix) (3.58)
3. And I Loved You (Classic Dub Mix) (5.48)
4. And I Dreamed You (5.41)
5. Tears (Classic Vocal) (6.46)
6. Tears (Classic Instrumental) (7.01)
Produced by Frankie Knuckles and Satoshi Tomiie
Mixed by Frankie Knuckles
;-)

3 comments:
How good is this! You saved me the trouble of ripping two 12" singles. Tears is quite possibly THE best dance anthem ever. And I Loved You is a most beautiful song which I thought only I had heard. I didn't know it was out on CD?
Good posting! ;-)
Your work is just incredible...All my life I try to find some tracks of legendary "Def Mix"
I'm listened House Music since 1986!
Continue your great work! And I Love Is Tears Inside...is just the beauty of music!
Incredible, respect,
D'J.
Me again this is just incredible :
4. And I Dreamed You (5.41)
this track woooowwwww magic & timeless I wanna keep it on Myspace to show what is the good music!
I send my night to download & listen your posts...incredible!
Thanks again,
D'J.
Post a Comment