Monday, December 8, 2008

Innocence - A Matter Of Fact

*** REQUEST ***


Label: Chrysalis Records Ltd.
Catalog number: 1C560 3236172
Format: CD Maxi Single
Country: Holland
Released: 1990

Tracklisting :
1. A Matter Of Fact (7" Mix)
2. A Matter Of Fact (Classic Club Mix)
3. A Matter Of Fact (Extended Mix)

Track 2 Remix and additional production by Frankie Knuckles

:-I

2 comments:

Mark S said...

Hi Goff, i have the UK CD of this release. I think the tracklisting looks the same though. Superb downtempo remix by Frankie nonetheless.

Finest Def Mix said...

Hi Mark, actually the tracklisting on the cover is the same as UK CD but it was misprinted as following on the disc :

1. A Matter Of Fact (New 7" Edit)
2. A Matter Of Fact (Classic Club Mix)
3. A Matter Of Fact (Matter Of Dub)

All track remix and additional production by Frankie Knuckles.

So I was wondering if "New 7" Edit" and "Matter Of Dub" really exist. Any idea?

BTW, I also have remix 12" of this song with the following tracks :

1. A Matter Of Fact (Dance Hall Mix)
2. A Matter Of Fact (Rasta Dub)

Both track remixed by Knuckles too. If you have these mixes, could you please rip and share with us? I'd love to have it on MP3 format :-)