
Time flies!!!
It's been 2 years since I created this blog to share the music I love. Millions thanks to Def Mix team for creating all these classic tunes. Your music has brought us together.. And thanks to all of you guys for supporting and following my blog. It is extremely nice to know Def mix fans from around the world :-)
Now it's time for a (good) news...
As many of you have requested mixes that only available on 12" single, I decided to buy another turntable with USB port so I can easily rip those mixes for you. It will be 160 kbps (sorry, I thought it was 192 kbps) with the original sound quality. Unfortunately, I do not have time to clean each file due to my work load. If you are able to help, please feel free to do so and share the "cleaned" version with us in the comment of each post. I'll be greatly appreciated for your help.
If you have any comments / request, please feel free to email me : finestdefmix@gmail.com
That's it for now...
STAY TUNED ;-)
P.S. Frankie, I love you xxx

10 comments:
Its been great purchasing some cd's that are posted on here. I'm not sure i would of known some of these releases exsisted had it not been for this blog.
Meanwhile the search goes on for some of these elusive gems.
Congrats on 2 years!
:)
Congrats on your BIG 2!
Are you back home already or still in Singapore?
Congrats and thanks again for all.
You are a legend.
KEEP THEM COMING !
;-)
Jacques
congratulations,and waiting for some of those vinyl mixes
a big hug for you,& thanks for sharing those amazing singles you have
Thanks for all comments :-)
@ Mark : Good luck and enjoy searching1
@ klub9 : I am now living in Singapore but I go back to Thailand regularly.
@ Jacques : Thanks!! Stay tuned ;-)
@ raul : A big hug back to you too!
Your blog has been a great source of inspiration for me. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Thanks Jason :-)
Your blog is great!
Keep the good music comming!
P.S.: In case you didn't know, the t-shirt Mr K is wearing in that photo is the one from the A.F.A. (Argentinian Football Association), the one that Maradona used to wear.
Cheers!
Jordan
Wow! I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing :-)
Frankie ,David and Satoshi are the qualified best . I've been following them from their peak in the early nineties when my daughter was born. Now I have two great events to remind me of the that time. My baby and the discovery of DefMix
Post a Comment